[cma-l] Own Language broadcasting - air checks

Chinese Radio London Huayu londonhuayu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:30:47 GMT 2009

We'd be up for this too - Programming in Mandarin and Cantonese...

Peter Vautier
London Chinese Radio

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Phil Gibbons <phil at bcfm.org.uk> wrote:

> You check mine and I'll check yours! Absolutely free.
>
> Phil
>

> Phil Gibbons - Station Manager
> phil at bcfm.org.uk
>
> Bristol's Community radio station - Your voice - Your choice!
> 93.2fm in Bristol
> Online at: www.bcfm.org.uk
>
> 0560 1126659 - Office
> 0117 9553721 - Studio
>
> www.bcfm.org.uk
>
> The Beacon Centre
> City Academy Bristol
> Russell Town Avenue
> Bristol
> BS5 9JH

I raise money for London Huayu (Charity Number 1117147) just by using
www.everyclick.com instead of Google.
www.everyclick.com is an internet search engine with a big difference - it
donates half its revenues to charity, please support them too!