[cma-l] Own Language broadcasting - air checks

Eleanor Shember-Critchley Eleanorsc at radioregen.org
Wed Dec 16 11:56:51 GMT 2009

Hello Phil, Karl, Fari Sound and all

Great, I will look into a database which can be searched online; I was looking at this
yesterday so will continue to do so alongside the redevelopment of the Community
Radio Toolkit.

Phil, Karl, I will keep your emails as entries and anyone else who emails a response.

Yours

Eleanor

Eleanor Shember-Critchley
Community Radio Toolkit Editor
Telephone: 0161 2375012
 www.communityradiotoolkit.net

Radio Regen is a community, media and urban regeneration charity
A company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales No. 3753832
Registered office: 12 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 1JF
Registered Charity No. 1077763
www.radioregen.org