[cma-l] Radio Teesdale - North East Station of the year

Sandeep Kapoor sand at spicefm.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 16:42:26 GMT 2009

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Many congrats from all at Spice FM!
 Sandeep Kapoor
 Spice Project Ltd (Spice FM)
 E: sand at spicefm.co.uk
 T: 07771 565 836
 FB: www.facebook.com/sandeep.uk
 SPICE FM NOW ON AIR 98.8FM IN NEWCASTLE
 OR WORLDWIDE ON WWW.SPICEFM.CO.UK
 On Thu 10/12/09 4:16 PM , Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk sent:
  Hi
 Well done Peter and Fred from us all here at the CMA and Canstream -
 I'll get something up on the website shortly!
 Best regards
 Bill
 --
 Technical Manager
 Community Media Association
 2009/12/10 CMA-L :
> [...]
Year
 > (under 300,000) in the Radio Academy Nations & Regions Awards
2009.

 > These awards give an opportunity for stations with a Total Survey
Area
 > (TSA) under 300k to be recognised in their branch and to qualify
for
 > the 2010 Sony Radio Academy Awards Station of the Year. This is
open
 > to all types of radio station - community, BBC and commercial.
 >
 > Fred Marden, Chairman of the North East Radio Academy said, “The
award
 > judges felt that the entry demonstrated strong commitment to and
 > understanding of its community, with great potential for growth
and
 > development. Radio Teesdale broadcasts a great array of programme
 > content in many genres, all of which is highly local to their
 > broadcast area.”
 >
 > The aim of the awards is to celebrate programming that caters for
the
 > needs of a local or regional UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man
 > audience. Each regional branch awards one Nations & Regions Award
 > the station that the judges feel demonstrated the most
consistently
 > outstanding output.
 >
 > Radio Teesdale Station Manager said, "We are delighted to receive
this
 > award. It is a great honour for Radio Teesdale to be selected in
this
 > way and to be representing the North East is the process to pick
the
 > National Station of the Year in the  Sony Awards. Our members were
 > thrilled to hear the news.  It is a great testiment to the hard
work
 > of our members and shows how community radio is having an impact
in
 > our area."
 >
 > You can hear Radio Teesdale across the dial on 102.1 and 105.5FM
and
 > on line at http://www.radioteesdale.co.uk [6]
 >
 > ends.
 > Photo caption: Jamezy Harrison (left) holds the award alongside
Magz,
 > two young Radio Teesdale presenters with Peter Dixon, Station
Manager,
 > and Fred Marden (rear) of the Radio Academy.
 >
 > Broadcasting across Teesdale on 102.1 and 105.5FM and online on
 > http://www.radioteesdale.co.uk [7]
 >
 > Radio Teesdale - North East Station of the Year in the Radio
Academy
 > Nations & Regions Awards 2009, qualifying Radio Teesdale for the
2010
 > Sony Radio Academy Awards Station of the Year.
 >
 > Email:
 >
 > Web: http://www.radioteesdale.co.uk [9]
 > Twitter: http://twitter.com/radioteesdale [10]
 >
 > Radio Teesdale, Enterprise House, Harmire Enterprise Park, Barnard
 > Castle, County Durham, DL12 8XT
 > Telephone: 01833 696 750, Fax: 01833 631 909, Mobile: 07831 650917

Links:
------
[1]
http://webmail.spicefm.co.uk/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.commedia.org.uk%2F