[cma-l] Ed Vaizey Interview

Kate Lamble Radio.Manager at roundhouse.org.uk
Thu Dec 3 13:27:40 GMT 2009

Hi Everyone,

A month back we had an interview with Ed Vaizey, the shadow minister for culture which touched on the importance of Community Media and funding. I thought it might help the debate, the link is below

Kate Lamble
Station Manager Roundhouse Radio

http://www.roundhouseradio.org.uk/listen/344-Arts-Attack---Ed-Vaizey-Interview.html
Kate Lamble
Roundhouse Radio Station Manager
Roundhouse
Direct 020 7424 9991 x324
www.roundhouse.org.uk<http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/>

Roundhouse Trust registered office: 100a Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8EH. A company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales. Company number 3572184. Charity number 1071487.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.