[cma-l] TOGETHERNESS !!? 209radio = Islands In The Stream

Julie at radiowestsuffolk.co.uk Julie at radiowestsuffolk.co.uk
Thu Dec 3 13:06:41 GMT 2009

Guys

As the "new girl on the block" yet to launch (August 2010), I have
been battling with The Charity Commission for continuance of our
charity status, which for 36 years we have enjoyed as "hospital"
radio. This would open us up to more funding opportunities. However,
the Charity Commission are not budging and whilst I have the full
support of our local MP, perhaps the CMA could open communication with
the Charity Commission and get some "set precedence" for ALL Community
Radio Stations, giving us access to additional funding.

Julie MacLeod
Station Manager

Listen to me  every other Wednesday at 6pm for "What's Going On".
www.radiowestsuffolk.co.uk
RWSfm is coming to Bury June 2010

Quoting stevensuttie at aol.com: