[cma-l] COI and community language broadcasting - UK wide

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Fri Aug 28 10:31:01 BST 2009

Dear all

The COI wants to meet with the CMA to explore possibilities for
government advertising and the community media sector.  One of the
things they are interested in is the community languages programming
that many of you do, so I am writing to ask you all for a bit more
information.

Thanks to those of you who have responded to the mini questionnaire we
sent out on 11th August, if you have anything to add to your responses
re the number of languages you broadcast in please could you email me
again.  If you have not yet replied to that email, please do as they are
happy to take account of the anecdotal evidence you can provide to the
CMA, so the more responses the better.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities