[cma-l] Westcountry TV reporting on CR campaign

Steve Buckley sbuckley at gn.apc.org
Fri Aug 14 13:00:28 BST 2009

Hi Steve, it seems we are raising questions in some areas of the
media, Westcountry Television have been to Radio St. Austell Bay
today and filmed an interview with myself and some of the volunteers
regarding how we all struggle to survive. This came totally out of
the blue, I intended to contact them, but they beat me to it. I am
under the impression that more of you will be contacted in the
Westcountry area as they are planning a sequence story about us.
Perhaps the other stations our of the Westcountry area should be
contacting their own independent television companies and raising the profile.

Sheila Vanloo
Station Manager
Radio St. Austell Bay
Tel: 01726 65566