[cma-l] Job opportunity: Ape Media

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Aug 3 13:00:35 BST 2009

Fwd:

>From <david at ape-media.com>

We are currently offering an opportunity to work with Ape-Media.

We are looking for someone with a technical background in sound and
working in a music/radio studio, some IT knowledge would also be
beneficial. The job would also require assisting and teaching others
about equipment. You would also repair and be in the position to
advise the company regarding technical facilities/issues.

Apart from a radio studio we also have a TV studio that requires
maintenance and upkeep. This would be a regular freelance opportunity,
with weekly and monthly tasks.

Pay -  dependent on experience and skills.

If you are the kind of person who likes to solves problems and possess
self initiative please send you CV to david at ape-media.com or email for
more information.

\\