[cma-l] Community Radio Job Descriptions and Person Specs

Salvatore Scifo salvatore.scifo at communitymedia.eu
Wed Apr 22 14:46:33 BST 2009

Dear All,
attached below a message forwarded on behalf of Stant LaFoucade at
Streetlife FM.
Please reply directly to Stanton.LaFoucade at walthamforest.gov.uk

Best Wishes,

Salvo

Dear Fellow Community Radio Champion

Here at Streetlife FM we've embarked on a process of formalisation to
move from project to business.  As part of that process we're looking at
roles and responsibilities. Do you have evaluated roles with job
descriptions and person specifications we could use as a starting point
please - any assistance you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
Please email direct to: stanton.lafoucade at walthamforest.gov.uk

Kind regards

Stanton

PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Stanton La Foucade | Deputy Neighbourhood Manager | Team Leyton |
Cyberlink| 51 Beaumont Road | Leyton | E10 5DE
Office Tel 0208 4961551/0208 5391661 | Mob 07854563054
www.team-leyton.org.uk
&
www.streetlifefm.com

"making a difference to our community"