[cma-l] Salford's most popular 1 year old!

Steven Suttie Stevensuttie at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 11:52:37 BST 2008

Happy Birthday to us!

We can't believe that a year has passed so quickly since Salford City
Radio launched!

In just 12 months, we have achieved an incredible amount. We have
produced over 2500 hours of live radio, almost 2000 hours of
pre-recorded radio programmes, from 108 home made radio presenters!

You think that's impressive? Well read on for our number related
run-down of a year on air! We have had over 500,000 hits on our website,
300 t-shirts given away, 4000 visitors signing into the station, 100
free adverts made for community groups, 50 goody bags given away, 1
swear word said on air, 2 cabinet ministers in, 1 Conservative party
leader visiting, 10,000 car stickers distributed, 3 fantastic star prize
give-aways, 60,000 flyers distributed, 13 newspaper articles, 3 babies
born and sadly, we lost 1 of our team, DJ Tommo.

Most importantly of all, we have had 0 complaints!

Thanks for your support! We love what we do…and can't wait for another
year of 94.4FM Salford City Radio!!

Kindest Regards
Steve Suttie
Station Manager, 94.4FM Salford City Radio
0161 793 2939 (Office) 07772 355852 (Mobile)
CHECK OUT http://www.salfordcityradio.org