[cma-l] European Congress of Women and Community Media, Madrid, 17-18 october

Salvatore Scifo salvatore.scifo at communitymedia.eu
Mon Sep 22 10:45:38 BST 2008

---Apologies for cross-posting---

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Amarc-europe-members] 17-18 october, European Congress of
Women and Community Media
Date: 	Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:55:37 +0200
From: 	URCM - Unión de Radios Libres y Comunitarias de Madrid
<urcm at urcm.net>
To: 	amarc-europe-members at lists.amarc.org

Hello friends:

 Atacched to this email you will find information about our  First
 European Congress of Women and Community Radio to be held the 17th and
 18th October in Madrid, so you can participate. You can spread this
 information to anyone that could be interested in. If you want more
 information please contact us: nosotrasenelmundo at radiovallekas.org

 It is important to say that the congress financing is already closed
 to the experiences we already contact. So the women that are
 interested in coming will have to pay their own expenses.
 Nevertheless, we believe that this first contact will be a great
 opportunity to update a directory on Women's programs in our community
 radios and to ask if you want to work in network with all this
 experiences. This also will help to reactivate the European AMARC's
 Women Network.

 As you know, AMARC Europe will have its regional assembly next
 December and it will be the occasion to participate and debate, and we
 hope to see us all then.

 Hoping to hear from you soon ,

 v     RADIO VALLEKAS WOMEN'S AREA. MADRID.
 Tel. (00-34) 917 77 33 24
 v     WOMEN'S GROUP OF THE FREE AND COMMUNITY RADIO UNION OF MADRID
 (GRUPO DE MUJERES DE LAS RADIOS COMUNITARIAS DE MADRID).

 ---------------------------------

 Os adjuntamos la convocatoria del Congreso Europeo de Mujeres en
 Radios Comunitarias, que estamos organizando el grupo de mujeres de la
 Unión de Radios Libres y Comunitarias de Madrid, para el 17 y 18 de
 octubre en Madrid.

 Un abrazo

 Jeanette Mauricio
 Área  de la Mujer de Radio Vallekas
 www.radiovallekas.org
 Teléfono: (0034) 91 777 33 24

Unión de Radios Libres y Comunitarias de Madrid (URCM)
Calle Magnolias 35 , bajo
28029 - Madrid (España)
Telf: (0034)91 314 91 19
www.urcm.net - urcm at urcm.net