[cma-l] Bristol wins award and recognition

Phil Gibbons phil at bcfm.org.uk
Tue Oct 7 18:45:44 BST 2008

Hi

The 'Voscurs' are a new award to celebrate the fantastic and innovative
work done by the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector in
Bristol.

Bristol Community 93.2fm have just won the award for the most innovative
and engaging project.

This is a real boost to the station and is very much a 'pat on the back'
and recognition of all the hard work and dedication of the hundreds of
active volunteers at the station.

Read more in our latest newsletter which is available on our new website!

Phil
--
Phil Gibbons - Station Manager
phil at bcfm.org.uk

Bristol's only Community radio station - Your voice - Your choice!
93.2fm in Bristol
Online at: http://www.bcfm.org.uk

0560 1126659 - Office

http://www.bcfm.org.uk