[cma-l] Would you tune in to a station for the over-60s?

bruce bruce at celticmusicradio.net
Fri Nov 28 13:12:33 GMT 2008

> > From: cma-l at commedia.org.uk
> > Subject: [cma-l] Would you tune in to a station for the over-60s?

Well, there was Saga FM, which is now part of Smooth

I remember when Saga were doing their test transmissions in Glasgow.
I picked it up in the car, with no RDS and no idents, just music.

I thought "Don't know what this is, but it's a good playlist!"

A few days later they started broadcasting the "Saga FM" idents,
and I turned it off, cos I'm not old enough to listen :-)

Bruce.

--

Bruce Rodger
Celtic Music Radio