[cma-l] Local filmmakers showing at the Secret Film Festival

John Henry john at johnhenry.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 06:05:37 GMT 2008

The NEXT Screening of the Secret Film Festival is......
28.11.08 at the 491 Gallery, 491 Grove Green Road next to Leytonestone tube.
See map http://tinyurl.com/workshops491 with continuous showing from 7pm to
late. admission is free.

For more details on venues, dates and submissions visit
http://www.secretfilmfestival.co.uk

You can submit films upto 24 hours before any date. We run a open submission
policy, simple put you submit it we will show it. We will confirm by email
when your film is going to be shown. Send your films......

Secret Film Festival
491 Gallery
491 Grove Green Road
Leytonstone
London
E11 4AA
http://www.491gallery.com

If you wish to unsubscribe to Secret Film Festivals emails, just return this
email with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line.