[cma-l] Message to members

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Nov 20 11:13:24 GMT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: James Parsey <jamesparsey at hotmail.com>

My name is James Parsey and I am a 3rd Year Media & Radio Journalism
student at the University of Huddersfield. I am writing my final year
dissertation on how community radio in the North West serves the over
60 age group, both in terms of the output aimed at the age group and
the amount of volunteers who are over 60.

I am currently visiting several community radio stations in the North
West to talk to staff about this issue and I am hoping that by posting
this message I can reach other people who may be able to help me with
my project.

In particular I am looking for a media analyst who may be able to talk
about the issue but I am eager to hear from anyone who feels they can
contribute to my research.

Please email me at jamesparsey at hotmail.com if you think you can help.

Thanks

James Parsey