[cma-l] Royalty payments

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 12:02:03 GMT 2008

I feel that's too morally pointed and a little harsh Tony!

Surely the criterion that is being applied by the theorists regarding
the Royalty Agencies is whether a profit is being turned from the use of
music?

Hence zero overall profit for any of the formats brings them onto an
equal footing.

A bit simplified I know, but not a bad basis for negotiation.

Ian Hickling
Partner
transplan UK