[cma-l] Royalty payments

Karl Hartland hartland.karl at 209radio.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 16:04:12 GMT 2008

Very much coming to the same conclusion Ian...has to go either way and
it won't go the other way judging by all the charity managers doing
their biscuits about it

Karl Hartland
209radio Station Manager

105 FM in the Cambridge City Area
http://209radio.co.uk everywhere else!

Citylife House
Sturton Street
Cambridge
CB1 2QF

01223 488418
07968 898254

209radio is a Registered Charity in England, No. 1124610,
and a Company Limited by Guarantee, No. 5585527

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any
views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of 209radio Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments,
you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them
to anyone.

error.