[cma-l] Follow the CMA on Twitter

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Nov 14 10:26:47 GMT 2008

At last the CMA is getting all 'Web 2.0-tastic' and ahead of the
imminent relaunch of the CMA website with more widgets, plugins and
RSS feeds than you can shake a stick at you can now follow us on
Twitter:

http://twitter.com/community_media

We'll be taking highlights from our Web 1.0 mailing list and posting
them to Twitter and you'll also be able to follow what Jaqui's up to
as she can send updates to Twitter from her mobile phone.

Twitter is a micro-blogging service, that allows its users to send and
read other users' updates (otherwise known as tweets), which are
text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length.  Downing Street
and Barack Obama have Twitter pages so we'll be in very good company.

So we are (hopefully) days away from launching the new website so
watch this space - we hope you will like it.