[cma-l] 209radio Wins TalkTalk Award

Karl Hartland hartland.karl at 209radio.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 14:16:13 GMT 2008

Hi

Karl Hartland (Station Manager) and volunteer Jordan Chambers travelled
to the House of Lords on Weds the 5th November to receive an award from
TalkTalk's Innovation in the Community scheme
(http://www.talktalk.co.uk/innovation).

We have been given £2000 by the scheme to revamp our elderly computer
room while another Cambridge project Cambridge Online
(http://www.cambridgeonline.org.uk/) was also honoured.

Jordan Chambers from 209radio commented: "We are thrilled to win this
award as it will enable us to implement our project and benefit many
more people than would otherwise have been possible. It's a real boost
to everyone here and we're grateful to TalkTalk for this support".

It was also rather excellent to be in the company of BRFM
(http://www.brfm.co.uk/) and Phil Shepherd of the Engine Room
(http://www.theengineroom.net/) also picking up awards!

--
Karl Hartland
209radio Station Manager

105 FM in the Cambridge City Area
http://209radio.co.uk everywhere else!

Citylife House
Sturton Street
Cambridge
CB1 2QF

01223 488418
07968 898254

209radio is a Registered Charity in England, No. 1124610,
and a Company Limited by Guarantee, No. 5585527

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any
views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of 209radio Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments,
you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them
to anyone.

error.