[cma-l] Fwd: Press Release from Cleddau FM

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Nov 4 13:01:36 GMT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Marc Tierney <marc at cleddaufm.co.uk>

Cleddau FM needs your support in order to make our forthcoming
broadcast sustainable.  As well as offering free publicity to the
voluntary sector, Cleddau FM offers low cost advertising opportunities
to businesses and local voluntary groups, from just £29 per week*.

Cleddau FM is a non profit making organisation all money gained
through advertising will be used to pay licensing and running costs
associated with our next broadcast.  For details email
sales at cleddaufm.co.uk

With Best Wishes

Marc Tierney
Programme Director, CLEDDAU fm
part of CLEDDAU community media

E: marc at cleddaufm.co.uk
W: http://www.cleddaufm.co.uk

*Terms and conditions apply. Call for details.

Cleddau Community Media, The Marconi Centre, St. Patricks Hill,
Llanreath, Pembroke Dock. SA72 6XQ.  Company Registration number
6494193, registered in England and Wales.