[cma-l] Ofcom publishes reasons for the award of four newcommunity radio...

Marilyn Hyndman marilyn at northernvisions.org
Thu Mar 6 12:30:44 GMT 2008

Community Media was included in the Third Sector Interim Report but
there has not been anything approaching an effective UK lobby.
http://www.commedia.org.uk/news-amp-press/news-items/comprehensive-spending-review-report/
Perhaps we should all be thinking about how best this could be achieved.
Best wishes,
Marilyn
Northern Visions/NvTv