[cma-l] FAO: Chairman/Station Manager URGENT

Michael Fryer michael_fryer at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 15:07:49 BST 2008

Hi Ian,

Brilliant idea.  Hope it works.  Just a thought - as the Government is seeking ways to look good again re the 10p tax fiasco etc., it would perhaps add more weight to your suggestion to emphasise how much work community radio stations do in relation to debt management, health matters etc., especially for the poorer and underprivileged in their local areas.

Every success,
Michael Fryer

All new Live Search at Live.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000006ukm/direct/01/