[cma-l] Educational Software Suppliers

Richard Berry richard.berry at sunderland.ac.uk
Mon Jun 30 11:30:35 BST 2008

Hi Michelle

You might want to look at: http://www.pugh.co.uk/ I think we've had
stuff from them in the past, we tend to deal direct now and get
educational prices. You may also want to seek out free software such as
Audacity (for audio editing) or open office for scripting etc.

Richard

Richard Berry
Senior Lecturer in Radio
Admissions Tutor

Programme Leader BA Radio (top-up) /  FdA Community Radio

The Media Centre, University of Sunderland, SR6 0DD

0191 515 2239

web: http://www.sunderland.ac.uk/radio

bookmarks: del.icio.us/richardberry

radio: http://www.utopiafm.net