[cma-l] Sine FM in finals of National Lottery awards 2008

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Jun 20 09:27:24 BST 2008

Fwd:

From:   Steven Mundin <StevenMundin at higherrhythm.co.uk>

Hello All

We need YOUR help to win the National Lottery Awards 2008. Out of
thousands of entries, we are now in the top ten nationally so we need
your votes now to take us all the way.

Sine FM, Doncaster's community radio station and media facility (part of
higher rhythm) has come through as one of the best lottery funded
projects in the UK so we will soon be featured on the televised national
lottery draw and are already featured on the lottery good causes website.

This is all now down to votes, so we need *YOUR VOTES* to win.

To vote for us please go to:

http://www.lotterygoodcauses.org.uk/awards/shortlist.cfm?id_category=1

then when re-directed, scroll down to SINE FM and press VOTE NOW - simple
as that.

You can also vote by phoning 0845 3862041. Just dial the number, and
wait for the message and that's your vote registered... there's no need
to leave personal details of any kind.

Thank you so much for supporting Doncaster's community radio station.

Steven Mundin (Senior Manager)
Higher Rhythm Ltd
Higher Rhythm Recording Studio, 53 - 57 Netherhall Road, Doncaster, DN1 2PG.
tel - 01302 327769 / web - http://www.higherrhythm.co.uk