[cma-l] Gender awareness training materials?

Chrissie Kravchenko chrissie.kravchenko at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 3 17:14:44 BST 2008

The Women's Radio Group is contributing to an international project that
is looking at sexism/anti-sexism in radio.

Is anyone involved in training workshops that include gender issues? Or
are there any guidelines for broadcasters on your stations that include
awareness of sexism or gender?

If you know of any training materials that cover this topic I'd be
grateful if you could let me know (before next week) since we don't want
to be reinventing the wheel by producing what's already available.

If nothing is already available the project group is considering
producing something like a small booklet or poster, could you let me
know if that is something you would appreciate or not.

If you can help with this can you please reply to my direct email.

Thanks

Chrissie
--
Women's Radio Group