[cma-l] Fw: Re: Sony Awards & Community Radio

LOL GELLOR lolgellor at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 12:55:41 BST 2008

--- On Tue, 3/6/08, LOL GELLOR <lolgellor at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
From: LOL GELLOR <lolgellor at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [cma-l] Sony Awards & Community Radio
To: karen.cass at earshot.org.uk
Date: Tuesday, 3 June, 2008, 12:54 PM

Whilst I have a reputation for talking at length on pretty much any subject and contrary to the belief that I seldom listen - I monitor but don't tend to do the list thing - of course I love it when Ed talks dirty - he gets the remnants of my independent judgmental creative mischief gene semi erect. So with that image not too much in mind I think Karen's "Phoney Awards" - is an idea I would of been proud to come up with, which hopefully won't put too many people off the idea. At the very least I am sure we can have some fun thinking of categories.

Of course if there's any chance our inclusion in the Sony scheme of things will provide us with a meaningful position in the radio ecology (I know I am bald but i don't want to be
 Benny Hills assistant forever) and instigate a hitherto unheard level of finance for the Community Radio sector - well hey ho I am prepared to completely disown Ed as an arty wierdo and publicly ridicule Karen as one of those oh so clever Brighton media people- secretly fabulously wealthy so what does it really matter to her anyway.

Well call me a survivor but I think I have made my position perfectly clear.

Lolx
Sound Radio