[cma-l] Arts in Community Radio - Research Report Launch

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Fri Jul 18 16:49:02 BST 2008

Dear all

Finally, we are pleased to be able to release the long awaited research
report - The Arts and Community Radio.  The report can be found on:

http://www.commedia.org.uk/

There is a lot of really good information in the report and we do urge
you to take time to read it.  At the very least the Executive Summary
and the Recommendations.  We will shortly be releasing a much shorter
Advocacy Report which will be available in hard copy.

We would like to thank all the people who contributed to the report.  If
any organisation would like to give us an update on their activities, we
would be very pleased to hear from you.

With best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities