[cma-l] Communities in control: real people, real power - audio interview

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Mon Jul 14 11:13:58 BST 2008

Hi

2008/7/14 Chris <chris at cosmicstring.com>: wrote

> Nope cant do it - it's password protected.

Don't think so.

Just paste this into your browser and then hit File | Save As and you
have a local copy to play.

> Secondly are we breaking their copywrite by copying it and editing it?

Best contact them:  http://www.southcityradio.org/

But to be on the safe side I would as a minimum assume that this sort
of licence applies:

Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0
UK: England & Wales Licence

Which means no commercial uses of the work, no modifications of the
work, and people can copy and distribute the item as long as they
credit South City Radio/Radio Peckham.

> Chris

Thanks

Bill