[cma-l] CMA response to Ofcom's PSB review

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Fri Jul 4 13:03:15 BST 2008

Dear all

The CMA submitted a response on behalf of the sector to Ofcom's  Second
Public Service Broadcasting Review
Phase One: The Digital Opportunity.  Our response, which includes a call
for community radio as well as television to be regarded as public
service broadcasters and public service content creators, can be found at:

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/consult/condocs/psb2_1/responses/cma.pdf

We also subscribed to the responses put in by the Public Voice coalition
and United for Local Television.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities