[cma-l] Guardian Ethnic Media Summit 2008 – earlybird discount offer!

Karl Hartland hartland.karl at 209radio.co.uk
Fri Jul 4 08:30:12 BST 2008

I'm a little curious as to who within the CR group will be able to
attend this, taking the delegate cost into account

We certainly cannot...

Karl Hartland
209radio Station Manager

105 FM in the Cambridge City Area
http://209radio.co.uk everywhere else!

Citylife House
Sturton Street
Cambridge
CB1 2QF

01223 488418
07968 898254

209radio is a Registered Charity in England, No. 1124610,
and a Company Limited by Guarantee, No. 5585527

vCard attached!

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of 209radio Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.