[cma-l] Next practice programme - deadline 31/07/08

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Tue Jul 1 16:48:34 BST 2008

Fwd from Innovation Exchange:

Following the Festivals of Ideas, we have challenged third sector
innovators to act on the advice and intelligence they have received,
connect and collaborate with the contacts they made and continue to
develop their work. The next key milestone in the Innovation Exchange
process is 31st July, which is the last day on which people can submit
expressions for interest in our Next Practice programme, which
includes access to the NESTA Innovation Exchange Fund.

The Next Practice programme is our chance to work with the very best
of third sector innovation in relation to independent living and
excluded young people. We aim to help third sector innovators to
develop, evaluate and grow their work. We will do this by offering
both generic in-kind support - coaching support and a small number of
events - and bespoke support, designed around projects' particular
characteristics.

Applicants for the Next Practice programme will also be able to apply
to receive a share of the NESTA Innovation Exchange Fund. This Fund is
designed to provide additional support to the most significant
projects with the greatest potential to grow to scale. Funding will
support further work to develop and demonstrate an innovation and/or
to rigorously evaluate it. Funding awards will be of up to £50k.

The Next Practice programme is open to third sector organisations
working in England.

http://innovation-exchange.org/next-practice-programme