[cma-l] Council funding

Phil Gibbons - BCfm phil at bcfm.org.uk
Wed Jan 16 16:48:28 GMT 2008

Hello,

We are in negotiations at the moment with our local Council about possible funding. They want to know what other Councils fund Community radio. So, could you email me directly (not through the forum as that would create a mass of emails) and let me know if you receive funding in this way.

Thank you in advance,

Phil

Phil Gibbons - Station Manager
phil at bcfm.org.uk

Bristol's only Community radio station - Your voice - Your choice!
93.2fm in Bristol
Online at: www.bcfm.org.uk

0560 1126659 - Office

www.bcfm.org.uk

The Beacon Centre
City Academy Bristol
Russell Town Avenue
Bristol
BS5 9JH

It has removed 62533 spam emails to date.