[cma-l] Skillset's Archive Skills Strategy

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Mon Jan 7 10:50:01 GMT 2008

Dear all

Please find below a link to Skillset's draft strategy  - you can respond
to them directly!

Best wishes

Jaqui

Jaqui Devereux

Acting Director
Community Media Association

Dear All

I’m delighted to announce that the first draft of Skillset’s /Archive
Skills Strategy/ can now be found online at:

http://www.skillset.org/strategy/article_6428_1.asp

We'd welcome your feedback on the Strategy – it is focussed on the
skills needs of people working in the archive sector, but comments about
broader needs in production would also be welcome.

We’d also be grateful if you could forward this on to any interested
parties you know would be keen to comment on this, and especially to
those who you feel would be able to play a part in some of the
recommended schemes contained within.  The webpage contains a feedback
form so individuals can easily e-mail or post back their comments. The
strategy will be online until 25th January, after which time we'll start
drawing up the final draft.

Best wishes

Alice

*Alice Dudley
*TV Manager

Skillset | Focus Point | 21 Caledonian Road | London | N1 9GB
T: 020 7713 9845 | M: 07813 061 420 | F: 020 7713 9801 | E:
aliced at skillset.org | W: www.skillset.org <http://www.skillset.org/>

**

*The Skillset Media Academies are here!
A new network of universities and colleges that work with industry to
develop the new wave of creative talent in TV and Interactive Media.
Find out more at www.skillset.org/mediaacademies
<http://www.skillset.org/mediaacademies> *

**

/

/For all careers enquiries visit *www.skillset.org/careers*
<http://www.skillset.org/careers>// or call the *Skillset Careers
Helpline *on 08080 300 900 (//England and Northern Ireland), 0808 100
8094 (Scotland) or 0800 0121 815 (Wales)./

/

/ /Skillset is a company registered at the above address as Skillset
Sector Skills Council, company no. 2576828. It is also a registered
charity, no. 1015324. //The information in this e-mail is intended only
for the addressee(s) named above. Access to this e-mail by anyone else
is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient of this message
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please note that Skillset does not
warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or other defects and
accepts no liability for any losses resulting from infected e-mail
transmissions. Any views expressed in this e-mail may be those of the
originator and do not necessarily reflect those of Skillset./ /

--
Jaqui Devereux

Acting Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities