[cma-l] short SMS (text) service

Murray Dawson murray at shmu.org.uk
Wed Jan 30 12:12:50 GMT 2008

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your info.

We've decided to go with Itagg - following advice from a number of stations.
It's £25 for the year - and seems to be working perfectly.

Thanks again for getting back to me.

All the best,

Murray

--

please reply to
murray at shmu.org.uk

Murray Dawson
Project Director
Station House Media Unit
Station Road, Woodside,
Aberdeen  AB24 2WB
Tel - 01224 487174

www.shmu.org.uk

listen to our community radio station live on 99.8FM and at www.shmufm.net

This message is not intended to have contractual effect

Save a tree -  don't print this e-mail or any attachment unless absolutely necessary.