[cma-l] 60 second news bulletins

Roy Sandbrook studio at tinternetradio.com
Tue Jan 15 12:57:16 GMT 2008

Greetings from TinternetRadio.com

We are are small independent online-only radio station webcasting from
Tamworth.

The station continues to grow from strength to strength since launching
in 2006 but alas the only item missing from our format is a top of the
hour news bulletin.

May we ask you, the good people on the CMA mailing list if there are any
news bulletins particularly from The Midlands that we may copy for
playout on this station.

We do provide our listeners with some brief local news in Tamworth, but
this is done purely by the presenters during their programme.

Kindest Regards

Roy Sandbrook
TinternetRadio.com