[cma-l] Community Radio - Recording for legal requirements.

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:19:30 GMT 2008

As has been mentioned before, the recording should be of transmission -
that is, what is received by the listener.

Ofcom usually accepts a recording of what was fed to the transmitter;
providing it can be shown that the wired feed used is reliable and the
capture system is permanently and securely installed.

Ian Hickling
Partner
transplan UK