[cma-l] Skillset TV Skills Survey - please reply to them

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Mon Apr 21 10:52:05 BST 2008

Dear all

Skillset has now published its latest Creative Media Workforce Survey:

http://www.skillset.org/research/workforce_survey/article_6587_1.asp

The survey is aimed at employees and freelancers working in the creative
media sector.  We would be very grateful if you would circulate this to
people in your own company and spread the word to people working for you
or with you as freelances and urge them to take some time to complete
the questionnaire.

We would encourage the community media sector to respond and send in the
survey.

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities