[cma-l] 144 MPs have now signed EDM 1013 in support of local television

Michelle Doust michelle.doust at commedia.org.uk
Thu Apr 3 12:55:57 BST 2008

144 MPs have now signed EDM 1013 - has yours?

EDM 1013 demands that the Government introduce a local television
channel in every part of the UK on Freeview.

With just six more signatures needed to reach our target of 150 we urge
you to contact your MP, if you haven't already, and ask them to support
this campaign by signing EDM 1013.

You can check whether or not your MP has put their name to EDM 1013 by
viewing the list of signatures here: http://tinyurl.com/2wkb9l

For further informnation about EDM 1013 and how to contact your MP
visit: http://www.commedia.org.uk/edm1013

--
Michelle Doust
Information & Multimedia Officer

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities