[cma-l] Community Learning Programme Coordinator Vacancy

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Sep 14 18:29:45 BST 2007

Fwd:

From: Kate Vale <kate at access-space.org>

Access Space is the UK's first "Free Media Lab", based in the centre
of Sheffield. We are an open-access digital centre where participants
learn, create and communicate. We use Free Software with recycled
computers to develop skills, creativity and community.

We require a new member of staff to implement and develop our Community
Learning Programme over the next two years.

To manage and deliver an inspirational and informative ICT outreach
programme; to develop and sustain links with community groups across
South Yorkshire; to focus upon the benefits of recycled technology and
free software for under-resourced groups and individuals.

30 hrs per week (£16,000 - £18,000 pro rata)

Contact Access Space on (0114) 249 5522 or jobinfo at access-space.org for
an application pack. Please quote reference number CLPC2.

Background information: http://www.access-space.org

Deadline for Applications 25/09/07.

Access Space promotes cultural diversity and equal opportunities.

This post is funded by The National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund.