[cma-l] Big Lottery - success

Phil Shepherd phil at somersetfilm.com
Fri Oct 26 13:34:01 BST 2007

Many congratulations to Station House Media on your successful bid to the
Big Lottery - great news and very encouraging for the sector in general.

Along with doubtless many others, we here in Somerset would really
appreciate sight of the bid for future reference.

Thanks and congrats again

Phil Shepherd
Chair of CMA Council

and Facilitator at