[cma-l] Visit Canstream at Stand 59 at SBES 14-15 November

Canstream Media Services canstream at commedia.org.uk
Thu Oct 25 16:26:19 BST 2007

We've had a great start to the new Canstream service which we launched
four months ago.  Canstream is a reliable and cost-effective webcasting
service with dedicated technical support that is second-to-none - no
passing you from pillar to post if you need help!

Canstream is operated by the CMA on a non-profit basis for CMA members.
 By using Canstream you will also be helping to support the CMA's
valuable advocacy and lobbying work, with government and Ofcom
among others, on behalf of the community media sector.

At Canstream we can provide a complete end-to-end service covering all
aspects of your webcasting and other internet-related requirements.

But don't just take our word for it - here are just a few comments
about Canstream:

"Flawless service...it's been truly brilliant", Tim Sargent, KICFM.

"Canstream has been crucial in the development of 209radio. It has
taken away all the hassle and headache of running your own streaming
service, done away with the need to spend a large lump of start-up
money on getting this technology up and running, all while giving our
listeners a rock-solid live listening experience" - Karl Hartland,
209Radio.

"Canstream has provided us with a competitively priced streaming
solution for our community radio station.  The combination of multiple
streaming formats and use of open source software has allowed us to
provide the service we specified" - Karen Cass, Radio Reverb.

"The Canstream service is intuitive and easy to set up. You can
quickly create categories for your audio or podcasts and create a
customised template which enables you to integrate the service into
your existing website!" - Daniel Finnan, The Hillz Radio.