[cma-l] CMA Days around the country

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Wed Oct 24 11:53:18 BST 2007

Dear all

The CMA will be organising a programme of meetings with members across
the UK , to discuss issues, concerns and best practice.  We hope that,
as with the meetings so far announced in Bristol and London, the BBC can
attend these as well.

We would like to get to see as many members as possible and to that end
will be organising further meetings (as a minimum) in Manchester,
Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland before the end of April 08.  If any
of you have access to a large-ish, preferably free, venue please let us
know as this would help in the planning of these events.

We are also happy to attend networking and other meetings that you are
setting up within your regions, so let us know if this would be helpful
to you.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Acting Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities