[cma-l] CMA Member Days with the BBC in November 2007 - Places are Limited!

Michelle Doust michelle.doust at commedia.org.uk
Wed Oct 24 11:21:25 BST 2007

++APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING!++

The CMA and the BBC have organised two 'CMA Member Days' in November
2007 to provide a space for CMA members to get together and review
recent developments in the sector as a whole and also to look at the CMA
BBC partnership and how it is working for you.

On each day, the morning will consist of a CMA-only session giving
members the opportunity to talk about any issues affecting them, and
then before lunch to contribute to and agree on their collective
messages for the BBC. In the afternoon we will be joined by Tim Burke
(BBC Citizen Content Editor) to relay our messages and hear the BBC's
response and then discuss the way forward.

The first CMA day will take place on 3 November in Bristol for members
in the South West, Birmingham and South Wales.

On the 10 November a CMA Members day is being held in London for members
in the South East and the East Midlands.

Another day will be organised for members in the North of England in
early 2008.

There is no charge to attend either of the days but places are limited
and will be issued on a first-come-first-served basis.

For more information and to book a place visit: www.commedia.org.uk/cmadays

--
Michelle Doust
Information & Multimedia Officer

Community Media Association
15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities