[cma-l] opportunities for children in broadcasting

Tony Wilding tony33hill at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 1 14:37:20 BST 2007

Hi again: inadvertedly sent the following reply direct to John when all
should be wary of the concerns he rightly highlights.

Hi John: the guidelines for Under 15 year olds is something I was unaware,
no longer directly involved in community radio.

Your message a good point of reference for all members to be mindful off
should they follow the links I offered earlier.

Kind regards tony

Just to add my apologies for what may be a wasted link.