[cma-l] Places left on the CR Licence Workshops in Birmingham and Lincoln!

Michelle Doust michelle.doust at commedia.org.uk
Mon Nov 26 16:38:56 GMT 2007

**Apologies for Cross-Posting!**

There are still places available on the CMA / Ofcom Community Radio
Licence Application Workshop in Birmingham this Wednesday!

The workshop will start at 10.00am on Wednesday 28 November at
Aston FM (based at Aston Villa Football Club).

If you're in the process of applying for a community radio licence but
can't attend our workshop in Birmingham you'll be pleased to know that
we'll be holding another workshop at Lincoln University on Tuesday 4
December!

To find out more about either of the workshops please visit:
www.commedia.org.uk/workshops

To reserve a place on either day please email: workshops at commedia.org.uk
with the name(s) of the attendee(s) and the community media organisation
you are from (if applicable).

And don't forget to state which workshop you'd like to attend!

--
Michelle Doust
Information & Multimedia Officer

Community Media Association
0114 279 5219

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the Media for people and communities