[cma-l] Children in Need Full Monty & Community Radio

Shane Mc Breen shanemcbreen at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 16:17:28 GMT 2007

Hi folks,
  Quick plug for IUR-fm's Children in Need activities and hoping you're all doing your bit throughout Community Radioland.
  Let us know what your stations have or are getting up to and amounts of money raised so we can get an idea of the charitable impact nationally of this event.
  Our breakfast DJ's this morning did a (respectable) Full Monty live on-air (appropriately covered in true radio style).
  You can see the video on our community television service www.newry.tv and some photos of our 12 Hour Marathon Show by DJ Taz on www.iurfm.com.
  I've asked Ofcom to let me know if I need to send the licence back!!!!
  Best wishes to all,
  Beannacht De,
  Shane.
  IUR-fm Community Radio