[cma-l] CMA Members Day in London this Saturday! Book NOW!

Michelle Doust michelle.doust at commedia.org.uk
Tue Nov 6 17:12:40 GMT 2007

**APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING**

CMA Members Day LONDON
10.30am - 4.00pm

This Saturday, the CMA is hosting its second in a series of Member Days.
The day, which will take place in London, will provide a space for
CMA members to get together and review recent developments in the
sector. Part of the day will also be spent looking at the CMA BBC
partnership and how it is working for you.

The first part of the day will consist of a CMA-only session giving you
the opportunity to talk about any issues affecting you / your
organisation, and then before lunch there will be an opportunity to
contribute to and agree on a collective message for the BBC. In the
afternoon we will be joined by Tim Burke (BBC Citizen Content Editor) to
relay our messages and hear the BBC's response and then discuss the way
forward.

There is no charge to attend this event but places are limited.

To book a place email: workshops at commedia.org.uk.

For further information about the event please visit:
http://www.commedia.org.uk/cmadays/london

--
Michelle Doust
Information & Multimedia Officer

Community Media Association
0114 279 5219

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the Media for people and communities