[cma-l] for Community Radio List

Willie McCool Willie.McCool at fife.gov.uk
Mon Dec 10 16:09:55 GMT 2007

We are a new youth radio project based in Kinglassie, Fife, (K-Town FM), in Scotland.  Our group ranges in ages from 10 to 16 years old and are beginners to community radio.  We need training and advice in creating new programme ideas, planning, preparing and presenting radio broadcasts.

We're looking for knowledgeable freelance trainers or a workshop which would help us understand the process of good presenting and the basics of radio broadcasting.  We envisage a residential weekend which would be attended by the trainer or we can travel within a reasonable distance to a workshop.  Please reply with an idea of costs and availability to Willie at willie.mccool at fife.gov.uk.

Willie McCool,
K-Town Radio Project,
34a Main Street,
Kinglassie,
Scotland
KY5 0XA

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and should not be disclosed to any other party.
If you have received this email in error please notify your system manager and the sender of this message.

This email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses but no guarantee is given that this e-mail message and any attachments are free from viruses.

Fife Council reserves the right to monitor the content of all incoming and outgoing email.

Fife Council