[cma-l] Fwd: C-Cast Radio - call for tenders

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Dec 5 10:22:14 GMT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Simon Phillips <simon at woodcraft.org.uk>

Subject: Fwd: C-Cast Radio - call for tenders

Community Media Association - Please circulate this to the CMA Mailing List.

C-Change is seeking tenders from potential community media partners to
run C-Cast Radio, around our "National day of youth action on climate
change" on January 25th 2008. This will run alongside a youth
conference on climate change at City Hall in London, and is intended
to be a public finale to our project.

We are a youth climate change communication project funded by DEFRA as
part of the Climate Challenge Fund. Our website is
http://www.switchonswitchoff.org

For the full call for tenders, please visit
http://www.woodcraft.org.uk/news/article/3075

Please note that the deadline for receipt of tenders is Saturday 8th
December at 5pm.

Thanks,

Simon Phillips

C-Change Project