[cma-l] Funding Opportunities for Community Services

rayc1066 at yahoo.com rayc1066 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 17:56:28 GMT 2007

Dear All

I am sure that if you are in the driving seat steering a community radio
project you will know its no easy task, as finances are a key concern.

The 50/50 revenue split doesn't help matters and the very small coverage
area our TSA's all have to contend with.  As you know advertisers are
always concerned with how far you go out before they spend a penny with you.

We are in need of locating areas of where funding exists and who we, as
a community radio station, can approach and make applications to as we
have found just to rely on adverts, sponsorships and donations is simply
not a life line for these type of services.

Your help, advice and pointing the finger in the right direction will be
appreciated.

Thank You

Ray C
--